Thursday, July 4, 2013

Update On Events and Happy Fourth of July!!

Hi Awesome Readers, Friends and Followers!!

I wanted to give you a heads up that my Event for Summer will run until July 10th. I ended up getting more sponsors than my estimated time frame I had originally set.
I will also be pushing back the Baby Event until July 13th, to fully and successfully complete the summer Event..

Also, I will be leaving to go out of town July 6th, until August 6th to help my dad, he will be having his second surgery, this time hopefully they will remove all the cancer and he will be cancer free. Just please keep him in your prayers <3

I will be taking my work with me, and will have access to emails so nothing will change in that aspect :)...


                 Have a Happy Fourth of July!!!!!!
          Please be safe this Independence day!!

4 comments :

Julie Wood said...

I will be praying for you and your Father during this time and thanks for all you do and I like your blog! I visit everyday and you have a great 4th of July!!

Brandi Dawn said...

Sending lots of good energy to you and your Dad! Thanks for all that you do! Have a great weekend!

Sandy Cain said...

Keeping your Dad in my prayers - how I wish my Dad was still here! Tell your Dad you love him - every day!

Rose Tianredis said...

Happy late 4th!