Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Emjoi Micro Pedi

*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, this did not alter my opinions of their products, and NO other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*


Summer is an awesome time for sandals and flip flops, but sometimes rough heels can put a damper on things, specially if they dry out as much as my heels do!!

Living in Florida, I find myself in flip-flops and sandals practically all year round, if I'm not in those, I'm barefoot. This really gives my heels unsatisfactory results and normally end in really bad, cracked dry heels. Thankfully, I came across this new revolutionary product called Emjoi Micro Pedi!!


The Emjoi Micro Pedi is a battery operated foot buffer that buffs away rough, callused skin. This tool is great for home pedicures, to make your feet soft, smooth and touchable!! Its perfect to get your tootsie back on track!!


Being a full time mom and helping care for my dad, I neglected my "Me Time" and my feet paid the ultimate price! They got so bad, that lotion alone couldn't fix my cracked heels. So I was very excited to be testing out the Emjoi Micro Pedi! I was sent the Emjoi Micro Pedi, Micro-Pedi Manicure Kit and the Micro-Pedi Precision Kit.


I have to admit, this thing is nothing less than AWESOME!! I have used it over a few weeks now and it has transformed my heels, from rough to smooth!! Now I do have to admit, I didn't get the results the very first time, because like I had said, I neglected my feet for about two months, but it did make a lot of difference!! I would start by taking my pumice stone to my feet and scrubbing away all the access dead skin, then after my feet would dry, I would use the Micro Pedi and then I put lotion on my feet! After about a week my feet were super smooth and was touchable once again! I do use my Emjoi Micro Pedi now about every two days, to maintain my feet feeling smooth and soft! I have also enjoyed using the accessory kits, making my toes and toe nails look super flauntable and not to mention super sexy!!


The Micro Pedi is very easy to use, you just place the batteries in, push the on switch and place in on the areas of your feet you want to smooth out. The buffer rotates pretty fast, and it feels like a fine sandpaper texture. Don't worry ladies and gents, I promise it doesn't hurt your dry feet!! But I do have to warn you, depending on how bad your feet are, you will have a small mess of dead skin, which is easy brushed away with the enclosed tool brush, and can be easily cleaned off the floor with a wet napkin, or you can do like me and hang your feet over the tub and just wash away the mess.

Overall, the Micro Pedi is a must have!! I absolutely love this buffer!! I would totally recommend the Emjoi Micro Pedi for you or a loved one! Its way better than the leading metal scrubbers and does a WAY better job!! And not to mention, it would make a great holiday gift this year!! Be sure to check out the Emjoi website and also check out all their wonderful accessories!!

Emjoi Micro Pedi Features:


*Removes rough, dry and calloused skin from feet in seconds
*Unique roller spins 360 degrees for fast results
*Battery operated
*Revolutionary device takes the chore out of smoothing skin on your feet.
*Gently and effectively buffs away rough, dry and calloused skin in seconds.
*Safer and more effective than metal scrapers and easier than a pumice stone
*Rubberized easy grip
*Battery operated (requires 2 x AA batteries - not included)

Emjoi Micro-Pedi Precision Kit Features:


* Includes roller holder and 3 Precision Cone rollers for hard-to-reach calluses in between and under the toes
* Quick and easy to use
* Works with all Emjoi Micro-Pedi units

Emjoi Micro-Pedi Manicure Kit Features:


*5 attachments to smooth, shape and buff nails on the hands and feet
*Buffing Tool – Buffs nails to a natural finish
*Shaping Tool – Smooths nail surfaces
*Emery Tool – Smooths and shapes nails
*Fine Shaping Tool – Shapes and contours nails
*Cuticle Pusher – Keeps cuticles neat and clean
*Salon-quality manicure and pedicure in the home
*Easy to use
*Convenient travel case
*Works with all Emjoi Micro-Pedi units


About Emjoi:

As a technological and style leader in the high-end personal care market dedicated to making the little details of life and personal care as trouble-free and enjoyable as possible, Emjoi, Inc. has introduced an innovative selection of grooming and personal care products over the past twenty years, including the first epilator brand to make tweezing as fast and comfortable as an electric shaver. 

To learn more visit Emjoi.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!!



BUY IT: You can purchase the Emjoi Micro Pedi for an awesome price of $39.95, the Micro-Pedi Manicure Kit for $19.95 and the Micro-Pedi Precision Kit for $19.99 on the Emjoi website!!

*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, this did not alter my opinions of their products, and NO other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

9 comments :

Becky said...

Wow.. thanks for the awesome review! I too go barefoot often or in flip flops so I completely know where you are coming from. I was reading through the review, waiting to see if you would say it hurt or not, because it looks kind of scary! lol I'm glad it didn't hurt you :) hahaha I would definitely love to try this out someday when I'm not lacking on 'me' time too.. :)

babydjs_mom@yahoo.com

VickeC said...

wow,I need this so badly,,I havent had a pedicure in decades

Tamira Nitterhouse said...

http://www.amazon.com/Emjoi-Micro-Pedi-Battery-Operated-Remover/dp/B005BG5CK6

https://micropedi.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu4D3gOv_Cg

http://www.shavingdirect.com/Emjoi-Micro-Pedi-Callous-Foot-Buffer-Model-AP-3RP_p_1032.html

http://buymicropedi.com/

https://www.facebook.com/EmjoiMicroPedi

http://www.shavenow.com/new-powerful-nano-micro-pedi-foot-buffer-by-emjoi/

Stacey Roberson said...

I own the Micro Pedi and I absolutely love it! I use it before I get in the shower almost everyday and it leaves the bottom of my feet feeling smooth and soft.

Todd Lovessweeps said...

this would make a great x-mas gift for my wife - thanks

Amy Lynn said...

Oh wow, this looks awesome! Great review and I definitely need to look into getting one.

Sandra VanHoey said...

Oh how i need this. I too am in Florida now and been barefoot as well. Mine are real bad also and will most likely have to spend some time to get them smooth. You did a great review, now I want one

Sandy Cain said...

What a helpful sounding product this is! My feet are a mess - dry, cracking, the works. I would love to get this for myself - I deserve a treat! Thanks for the info!

MD Kennedy said...

I've never fond anything that makes getting my really rough feet soft easy - but this sounds like it may just be the thing for me!