Monday, September 23, 2013

Have Fun With BENDASTIX

*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, this did not alter my opinions of their products, and NO other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*


Get Ready to Bend, Unbend and Bend Again, With BENDASTIX!

My girls are at that stage where they love to make and build things! I have been looking for some fun things to do with out thee mess!! After searching long and hard, I found that perfect product!! Its called BENDASTIX and let me tell you, Its a LOT OF FUN!!


What are BENDASTIX, you ask? BENDASTIX are an imaginative construction toy, that you can create into masterpieces!! The soft and squishy craft pieces can bend, mold and shape to create many enticing projects and crafts, such as monsters, robots, bracelets, frames, flowers and much more!! The sky is the limit, if you can think it, BENDASTIX allows you to build it!!



Kyra (top), Trista (left) and Shay (right) working hard on building a BendaStix creation!

My Niece and Girls were very eager to dig in and start creating their very own creations!! I really liked that it came with a lot of pieces, which was perfect if you have more than one child involved! And to be honest, My sister and I had just as much fun as all the girls did!

A great feature I really loved is the flexibility of the BENDASTIX! No matter how many times you bend, unbend, re bend, mold or shape, the BendaStix will never ever break!! This Construction/Craft toy can be reused again and again!!



My Monster Bracelet I made (above). You can even get more creative and add curly arms and even some BENDASTIX pieces to the legs, to give it a more sillier look!! BENDASTIX website also gives you step by step instructions on how to make fun projects like, silly glasses, a motorcycle, frames, a rockin' robot and much more!!


Overall, my niece, my girls, my sister and me, all enjoyed creating creatures and masterpieces with BENDASTIX! I personally think this toy is great and would make a great gift or fun activity for family day for any child or loved one!!

The Big Box - BENDASTIX Include:


To learn more visit BENDASTIX.com, you can also connect with them Facebook and Youtube!



BUY IT: You can purchase The Big Box -BENDASTIX for $19.99 plus S&H on GetBENDASTIX.com, be sure to check out all their other great selections of BENDASTIX sets!!

*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, this did not alter my opinions of their products, and NO other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.* 

8 comments :

VickeC said...

that would be lots of fun for my grandkids to play with at my house

Lawna Noe said...

Seems like a great way to entertain the kiddos while mama does some much needed chores. I will have to check them out for my kiddos.

Stacey Roberson said...

These look like a lot of fun for a little girl. My daughter is a little old for these type of activities, but she would have loved this when she was younger.

brich2222 said...

I love this. It certainly brings out the creativity in the kids!

Todd Lovessweeps said...

These are really cool - would make a great christmas gift.

Alyshia said...

I have thought about getting these for my boys but thought they were just for girls but from the looks my boys would really like this.

Sandy Cain said...

These are so cute! my grandkids have this and they love it!

MD Kennedy said...

These are so cool! Great to get some creativity in the kids and keep them away from the screens.