Thursday, October 3, 2013

Personalized Towel from Joann Grace Designs

*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, this did not alter my opinions of their products, and NO other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*


I have been redoing my bathroom in pink and purple, my two favorite colors and was in the search for a personal touch to add character to it. I wanted a Personalized Towel, as I searched, I came across some that just wasn't what I was wanting, it was Plane-Jane, I wanted something with spunk, something more my style. I came across an awesome website that offered just that! Let me tell you about Joann Grace Designs!

Joann Grace Designs is an online store that specializes in Personalized Blankets, Towels and Pillowcases. They give the customer exactly what they want, a one of a kind, personalized product made the way they want it! Your imagination is the limit! That's what sets Joann Grace Designs apart from other personalized blankets and towels across the web! A lovely mother of two, puts her heart and soul into her company, giving it a special touch with her beautiful work!! Joann Grace is a labor of love!


I was super excited to be teaming up with Joann Grace Designs, and reviewing their Personalized Microfiber Beach Towel for my bathroom! I had the choice of giving her a detailed idea of my towel, or simply give her a design, name and colors and allow her design it for me. I went with giving her the design, (butterflies), Name (Jenni) and Colors (pink and Purple) and to design it for me. I knew I would be getting a one of a kind, personal towel and I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of the it, just to see how it turned out. (She does put a sneak peak on her Facebook page, so be sure to stop by and check out all her work!)


*Taken from Joann Grace Design Facebook Page*
My Sneak Peek of the Towel!


Finally, it was at my door, and pretty quick too I might add!! Upon opening the box, I found the towel wrapped perfectly in tissue paper, and inside the tissue paper, the towel was neatly folded and a piece of tulle fabric tied in a bow held it together. I was already loving the care she took in sending it, and couldn't wait to see the care she put into the towel itself!!


When I unfolded the Personalized Towel, my eyes lit up!! The towel was beautiful! It had my butterflies in the corners, and has Jenni written all over it in different fonts and different pinks and purples, giving my towel that personal touch I was wanting!! She really did a great job in laying out the design! 


The Personalized Beach Towel:
This luxury microfiber beach towel is ultra soft and ultra absorbent. It will quickly replace all of your cotton terry towels with its quick dry characteristics, not to mention when folded it takes a fraction of the size.  30" x  60"


I really love the quality of the Personalized Beach Towel, I have washed it a few times now and the colors hasn't faded, and still super soft to the touch!! I am thinking of getting my girls their very own personalized towels soon!

Overall, I love everything about this towel and how awesome the company is! The Towel is super cute and super soft to the touch!! I believe it will make a great gift and/or keepsake for any upcoming holidays, events or just to express to someone you love them!! I would recommend Joann Grace Designs Towels to you and your loved ones!!

To learn more visit JoannGraceDesigns.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook!


BUY IT: You can purchase one of these fabulous Personalized Towels for $40.00 on their website!! Be sure to check out their Personalized Name Blanket and Pillowcase also!!

*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, this did not alter my opinions of their products, and NO other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

10 comments :

Stacey Roberson said...

I love these personalized towels and blankets. Our little guy is growing out of infant hooded towels, so it's time to start shopping for some bigger towels for him and these would be perfect.

JRFrugalMom and Family said...

What a fabulous gift idea - I'll have to look into this one for my baby girl.

Todd Lovessweeps said...

These are really cool - would make a great x-mas gift

Brent Gibson said...

Those are very cute!

virginia weaver said...

would be a nice baby gift

KAREN DEGRAAF said...

NICE SHOWER GIFTS

Sandra VanHoey said...

I have to keep this place in mind for birthdays. That would be a perfect gift for my grandchildren and something they could have for a very long time

Sandy Cain said...

I love personalized gifts, especially for kids! It really does make them feel so special (and they are), Got a couple of granddaughter's birthdays coming up in the next few months, bookmarking this so I don't forget!

MD Kennedy said...

These are great - and so unique. I've bookmarked the site for the next time I have to give gifts!

Mary Gallardo said...

These are so adorable! Now that my daughter is able to spell her name, I think she would really get a kick out of it!