Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Storm Rider

*Disclaimer- I received the mention Blu-ray/DVD for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of the Blu-ray/DVD. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

Get Ready To Ride The Storm Through Any Weather in This Fun Family Movie, Storm Rider, Brought To You By ARC-Entertainment!! Available Now to Own on DVD!


Spoiled 18-year old Dani Fielding's world is turned upside down when her father gets arrested for securities fraud.  She has to leave her cushy home and loses her prize horse to stay with her gruff uncle, Sam. As Dani and her uncle struggle to bond, she's given an orphaned colt that is different type of horse that she's used to training. Dani pours her affection into "Stormy" and uses him to replace what's missing in her unsettled life. Through Stormy, Dani soon realizes that truly
caring about others is the answer to most of life's biggest problems. When her uncle and friends need her the most, Dan and Stormy must work together to save the day and learn the true meaning of the word "Family".

Storm Rider:
Studio: Arc Entertainment
Language: English
Rated: PG
Run Time: 90 Minutes

Our Thoughts:
My dad and I really enjoyed watching Storm Rider together, this heart warming movie really touches your soul and pulls on your heart strings!! This movie is all bout family and how to overcome any obstacles that stand in your way!! I have to say, this movie is perfect for a family movie night!

Overall, I really loved this DVD, its so heartwarming and very touching! I enjoyed watching this with my dad and he really enjoyed it as well!! This really made a great family movie date and I would totally recommend this DVD to you and your loved ones!! This will make an excellent upcoming holiday gift or an addition to your movie library!!

Check out Storm Rider Official Trailer Below!


To learn more visit Arc-Ent.com!

BUY IT: You can purchase Storm Rider on DVD for a suggested retail price of $20.99 at a retailer near you!
 
*Disclaimer- I received the mention Blu-ray/DVD for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of the Blu-ray/DVD. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

2 comments :

JRFrugalMom and Family said...

I love horse movies, and this one will have to go on my to watch list. Thanks for the recommendation.

VickeC said...

that looks like it would be so good,,id love to see it too