Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Upscale Costumes For Women!

*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, this did not alter my opinions of their products, and NO other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*


Halloween is right around the corner, have you thought about what your going to be this year? I thought about going as my usual leopard chick, but this year I have decided to change it up, when I came across an awesome website called Upscale Costumes!!


Upscale Costumes is a Woman's Costume shop that features name brand costumes like, DreamGirl, J Valentine, Leg Avenue, Elegant Moments and many more!! They have a huge selection of different types of costumes!! Anything you can imagine, weather you want to be a Vampire or a Princess, Upscale Costumes will have you covered!




I was super excited to be taking a peek at Upscales' Finest Costumes this year for Halloween and choosing a costume to review. As I searched their site, I found all kind of costumes, like Bugs, Butterflies, Army Girls, Police Officers, Angles, Devils, Super Heroes and many, many more!! But one costume that caught my eye while I was searching, was the Circus Clown, I knew it was different and would fit my personality perfectly!!


As soon as it arrived, I eagerly tired it on, and absolutely loved it!! The fit was true to size and the fabric was very top quality, not thin, like other costumes. I did notice the bottom is a little sheer, so I will be adding a cute pair of bloomers to the outfit, which I think would look super cute! My favorite piece has to be the cute little hat, it comes on a headband, and really makes the whole outfit come together!


This set comes with three pieces, The dress, The Headband Hat, and the Choker. Stockings weren't included.


Overall, I am really impressed with the Circus Clown Costume and the service Upscale Costumes provided!! I would totally recommend Upscale Costumes for Your Halloween and Party Costume needs!!

To learn more visit UpscaleCostumes.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook!!



BUY IT: You can purchase the Circus Clown Costume for $63.99. *Please Note: This Costume is currently out of stock, but there is a lot of other awesome costumes to chose from!*

*Disclaimer- I received the mention product for review purposes, this did not alter my opinions of their products, and NO other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

2 comments :

Lawna Noe said...

OMG, I have never seen such a unique yet cute clown costume, ever! What a great costume for a Halloween party!

Mary Gallardo said...

The costume you got to try out is adorable! What I really love the best is the black feathered wings though! Those are amazing!