Monday, December 16, 2013

Give a Personal Gift with iSeeMe!! #iseemebooks

*Disclaimer - I received the mention book for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinion of their products. All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

Christmas is right around the corner, but finding the perfect gift for a child can get a little bit hard these days! Why not buy them a personal gift they could cherish for ever!! Let me tell you about I See Me!

I See Me, offers a huge selection of beautifully written and illustrated Personalized Children's Story Books, from Fantasies to Family and everything in between like Birthdays and Holidays!! Each book is personalized to your child, making them super unique and fun, all in one! Their award winning books are aimed to increase a child's self esteem, by celebrating the uniqueness of each child in their stories.


I was very excited to be reviewing for I See Me, for the review item I chose The Super Incredible Big Sister Book. My Wonderful sister, just recently had a new baby girl, and my niece just adores her, so I knew this book was perfect for her!! I was also thrilled that I got to write my very own dedication to her!!


I have to say, looking through the book, I am amazed at the beautiful illustrations as well as how the story is played out. This book is perfect for those big sisters that wants to help out and be the best big sister ever!! I know that this book will be one of my nieces greatest gifts, as she can cherish it for ever!

About The Big Sister Book:
*Girls ages 0-8
*Book size is 8.5 inches by 8.5 inches
*20 awesome and beautifully illustrated pages
*The Award Metal is made of dense fiberboard, painted with lead-free paint, hung with a fabric ribbon with an easy-detach Velcro closing. Meets all safety requirements of the Consumer Products Safety Commission for babies and young children.
This Book is tended for one big sister and younger sibling. This also comes in a Boy Version as well!!
*Award Winning Children's Author Jennifer Dewing
*Award Winning Artist Jill Mc Donald

Check Out This Great I See Me Video Below!


Over all, this book is very beautiful and well worded, it would make a great Christmas gift for your Big Sister, or if you have a boy Big Brother!!!  This will definitely put a huge smile on your loved one's face when they reveal their very own adventure!!

To learn more visit ISeeMe.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram!





BUY IT: You can purchase The Super Incredible Big Sister Book and Award Metal for $34.95!! Be sure to check out their other great items such as Lunch Boxes, Puzzles, Placemats Coloring Books, Gift Set and even their new stickers!!

For more offers, Sign up for I See Me Promotions and Coupons!!

*Disclaimer - I received the mention book for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinion of their products. All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

3 comments :

Sandra VanHoey said...

Oh how I love their books. My daughter ordered one a couple years ago and my granddaughter just loves it. She lit up having her name on it

Maggie K. said...

I think that these are great books. A nice gift to give to a child you may not know that well, too.

Mary Gallardo said...

This is so cute! Kids love personalized things. I know my daughter does!