Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Insightly.com CRM at its finest!

*Disclaimer- This is a sponsored Post, all opinion expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*


Do you own a small business? If you do, then you now how important it is to keep up with CRM (Customer Relationship Management). I found a website that offers a way to keep all your clients information, contact information and upcoming projects organized, let me introduce you to Insightly.com!

Insightly.com is a website that is simple to use, yet a powerful CRM system for small businesses. With integrations to Google Apps, Office 365, MailChimp, and major social media sites; great mobile apps for tablets and smart phones; and easy access to a REST API for custom integration, Insightly is the leading small business CRM.

Insightly believes web based software is the best choice for smaller businesses, because you don’t have to worry about anything technical like server upgrades or security fixes. We take care of all the IT stuff like backups, upgrades, and security so you can concentrate on what matters – running your business and getting on with the job.

I had recently came across this website and had to give it a twirl, although I don't own a small business, I do however own this blog, so keeping up with Companies and Contacts is very important to me! But to be honest, here lately, I have lost numerous of contacts within my email due to a lot of junk emails. Here at Insightly.com, I can stay organized and keep all my important contacts in one secure place! Not only can I do that, but I can also keep all my upcoming events, reviews and giveaways organized with Insightly too!!

You can find everything you need at your finger tips! The Dashboard consists of your upcoming Tasks, Contacts, Organizations, Opportunities, Projects and Emails. You can also access a calendar to help out with tracking important meetings, orders and other planned events!

Insightly has been a life savor to me! I have had so much happen to me in the past few months, I felt so lost and behind. I am slowly getting everything back together, organized and on track, with the CRM system at Insightly.com!

I would totally recommend Insightly.com if you need a CRM system that works for you!! Don't just take my word for it!! Check out some more happy clients that use Insightly.com!

To learn more visit Insightly.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook, Twitter and G+!




Be sure to stop by and sign up today!

*Disclaimer- This is a sponsored Post, all opinion expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

3 comments :

Priscilla Anderson said...

This is a great website.

MD Kennedy said...

I've never considered a CRM for my small business, but it may make life easier. I'll pop over and have a look!

tannawings said...

My husband has a carpentry business I will have to look at this and see if it will work for us!