Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cascadian Farm Cereal and Granola Bars #PlatefullCoOp and #spon

*Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*


Did you make new year resolutions this year? One of my New years resolution was to stay fit and healthy. In order to stay healthy, I need a well balanced diet along with healthy habits, and with Cascadian Farm, I can do just that!!


Since 1972, Cascadian Farm has grown beyond our original farm and is recognized as a pioneer in converting conventional farms to organic. By working in harmony with the land, we offer products that balance the needs of the environment along with the needs of your nutrition. Certified Organic, Guaranteed Delicious!

For review I was sent a box of Fruit and Nut Granola Cereal and a box of Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars. I was very excited to be testing these out, along with my sister and girls.

First we tried the cereal and I have to say the raisins, cranberries, crisp rice, whole grain oats, sunflower seeds and almonds really added a great pop and made my taste buds fall in love immediately. Although my girls weren't to impressed with the cereal, they however were in love with the chocolate chip Granola Bars. Even my sister loved the chocolaty taste!!


Overall, we really enjoyed the Cascadian Farm Granola Bars and the Cascadian Farm Fruit and Nuts Granola Cereal and would really recommend trying them out with your family!

To learn more visit Publix.com and CascadianFarm.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook!!



BUY IT: You can purchase Cascadian Granola Bars and Cereals at Publix or other great retailers.

SUPER SAVER ALERT: Right now till January 30th, you can print a $0.75 coupon on your next Cascadian purchase! How awesome!! Be sure to print yours before they run out! Limited quantities!!

*Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

3 comments :

Jennifer Hiles said...

I love Cascadian Farm products. I have only had a few of them, like their granola but I love that they taste good and are good for ya!

tannawings said...

We really like Cascadia Farm products and I always get it when it is on sale. It tastes great and I love hpw natural it is.

ellen beck

Mary Gallardo said...

I love their granola bars! I refer them over others that I have tried.