Monday, June 9, 2014

AXEL: THE BIGGEST LITTLE HERO

*Disclaimer- I received the mention Blu-ray/DVD for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of the Blu-ray/DVD. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*


Get Ready for Big Adventures as ARC ENTERTAINMENT's Newest DVD is Released, AXEL: The Biggest Little Hero! Available Now To Own On DVD, At A Retailer Near You!



AXEL’s always been a hero in his own mind.  Unfortunately, in real life he’s just another mischievous little boy who pulls pranks while his village runs out of food. One day, he has a vision of a mystical grove of cactuses that could feed his people for years. Determined to save the day, AXEL and his best friend JONO embark on the journey of a lifetime where they must fly through magnetic valleys, escape an evil robotic lizard king, and put up with a brave but headstrong young Princess.  Will AXEL find the magical plant and save his village? Can he become the real life hero he always wanted to be? Starring voice talent from Matthew Lillard, Ed Asner, George Takei, and Tim Curry.

Take a Sneak Peek at AXEL: The Biggest Little Hero Trailer Below!!




Studio: ARC ENTERTAINMENT
Rated: PG
Run Time: 83 Minutes

This Movie would be a great Movie Night Video to watch with your children! So, Be sure to check out AXEL: The Biggest Little Hero on DVD at a retailer near you!!

To learn more visit Arc-Ent.com!!

BUY IT: You can purchase AXEL: The Biggest Little Hero for a suggested retail price of $20.99 

*Disclaimer- I received the mention Blu-ray/DVD for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of the Blu-ray/DVD. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

5 comments :

tannawings said...

This looks llike an adorable DVD and one our family would enjoy alot. I like the characters in it

ellen beck on rafflecopteer

Meena said...

I know a lot of kids who would love this in my family! My daughter is much too old for it, but my little niece would love it!

Dee Mauser said...

That video looks really cute. I'm sure my grandson would be entranced by it all the way through.

Dee Mauser
bellasosavvyATgmailDOTcom

Jennifer Hiles said...

I'm surprised I haven't heard of this movie yet. It sounds really cute. I would love to watch it with my daughters Ella and Lilli. I think they would really enjoy it!

Mary Gallardo said...

This looks so cute! Something my daughter would probably enjoy!