Sunday, June 1, 2014

Best Gifts for Dad At Best Buy!!! #GreatestDad

*Disclaimer- The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free*


With Fathers Day right around the corner, have you thought about the perfect gift for your Dad, Grandfather or Father like Figure?? I know I haven't even begin to think about Fathers Day yet, But thanks with the help of Best Buy's Greatest Dad Gift Guide, I can pick out the latest must have's, making this Fathers Day, The Greatest Ever for the Greatest Dad Ever!! Let me fill you in a little but about the Best buys Gift Guide!

Best Buy's Gift guide is perfect, for the perfect Father or Dad Figure in your life! The gift guide features gifts for The Entertainer, The Gizmo Guru, The Fitness Fanatic, and The Memory Maker, not to mention the other gift guides if you shopping on a budget like their Gifts under $100 and under $50!

I decided to put their gift guide to the test!! Since my dad is more like an entertainer, I browsed Best Buy's vast selection of great gifts under their Entertainer Gift Guide, and found a few great gifts I know he would enjoy such as their Xbox One and their Samsung 48 inch Smart HDTV!! I know he would love to have that huge TV and gaming system for his bachelor pad!!

I then decided to check out Best Buy's The Memory Maker, as I heard him once say he would love to capture nature at its finest. In this category, I found some really nice camera's, specially their Canon PowerShot ELPH 115 IS 16.0 Megapixels Digital camera!! I know this camera would be perfect for him to capture his proudest moments like when he's out on the lake fishing, or spending time with the grandchildren. I would also buy him the Canon SELPHY CP910 Wireless Compact Photo Printer, so he could frame his awesome collection of photos!! I can see it now, a beautiful wall mural of family and fishing photos!!!


Whether your Dad, Grandfather or Father like figure, isn't into entertaining or memory making, there is plenty of other great gifts to choose from!! Not only is Best Buy's Gifts great, their prices are greater!! So much that if you find a gift cheaper, Best Buy will price match it with their  Low-Price Guarantee!! How awesome is that??!! And not to mention Free Shipping on Qualified orders!!

So sit back, relax and let Best Buy Help you This Fathers Day!!

To learn more visit Best Buy's Fathers Day Gift Guide!!! You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!


*Disclaimer- The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free*

3 comments :

Meena said...

This is perfect! My daughter and I have been searching for a good father's day gift this year and I think Best Buy has got just the ticket.

Jennifer Hiles said...

I think an r Xbox One and Samsung 48 inch Smart HDTV would be an amazing gift for anyone. I can't imagine what my father would think. He lives alone so this got me thinking, something like this might be great for him. He'd have a learning curve but it would give him something to do.

Mary Gallardo said...

This is great! Especially since Best Buy is like my husband's Mecca! haha