Thursday, June 19, 2014

Find the perefct Grad Gift At Best Buy! #GreatestGrad

*Disclaimer- The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free*

Schools Out For The Summer!!! Which Means a lot of students will be wanting to going to college, or will be leaving the nest!!!


I have been planning on going to college this fall for my degree in Journalism, CEO Marketing, and Sales. I have been looking and been needing a few College accessories, So I will be turning to Best Buys Grad Spring Gifting Gift Guide this year for my college needs!

Best Buy makes shopping super easy with easy to chose categories for your graduate! Such as Networker, Mover and Fitness!! Check out their description below for a quick guide to your perfect grad gift!

*Moving out: Gifts for the Grad that is getting ready for college or may be simply moving out into the world on their own, help them get all set up.
 

*Networker: Grad that uses technology to keep totally connected while on the go with a variety of devices.  This tech forward Grad leans on devices to make life easier go having the latest and greatest is always a priority.
 

*Fitness Fanatic: Gifts for this grad include tech and small appliances that play to their healthy, on the go, athletic nature.  Out for a run, in the kitchen or at the gym, a great gifts for this grad helps them stay  on track in many ways.
 

I had checked out Best Buy's Networker Gift guide, and found a great product that would be perfect for my career choice. I really would love the Lenovo Touch Screen Laptop!! This computer would really help out with college notes, papers and  even help look up important information!  with its 500GB Hard Drive, I wouldn't worry about not having free space as it could hold a lot of my college stuff and even my personal life as well!! Making this beauty, a great gift that can still be useful even after college!

I also gave a quick peek into the Mover Gift Guide and seen the Sony Smart Wifi Bluray Player. I actually just purchased this great Bluray player last week!! I have to admit, I love it!! I can hook up to my internet with it and get on Netflix and even Facebook, so I have to say this is a great gift to give to a loved one that is moving out on their own. Its a great way to stay connected with love ones and friends!



Whether your looking for a gift for your graduate who's moving on to college or moving out on their own, Best Buy Grad Gifting Gift Guide, makes finding the perfect gift super easy!! Not only is Best Buy's Gifts great, their prices are greater!! So much that if you find a gift cheaper, Best Buy will price match it with their  Low-Price Guarantee!! How awesome is that??!! Not to mention, Free Shipping on Qualified orders!!

To learn more visit Best Buys Greats Gifts For Grads Gift Guide!!! You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!

Disclaimer- The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free*

3 comments :

Jennifer Hiles said...

I really wish I had a Best Buy closer to home or work. I think there is one about 40 minutes away but of course there is always online shopping! I like their Gift Center, such a great selection of products!

Mary Gallardo said...

I am always at best buy. It is such a great place for techy gifts!

Mary Gallardo said...

I am always at best buy. It is such a great place for techy gifts!