Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hello Everyone: Friends, Followers, Fans!!

I know I have been away for a while now, I had to move to visit My Dad. Most of y'all that has been keeping up with my blog, knows his condition. For all of y'all that are new, he's been suffering from Lung Cancer. He found out back in February 2013 when he suffered a seizure and was rushed to the hospital, Where he under went brain surgery. Well after removing the cancerous tumor in his brain, he under went surgery on his lung in July to remove the cancerous spots there. Well everything was going good until January 2014, where his new cat scan revealed the cancer spread to his adrenal gland in his stomach.

I went down there to take care of him and find out what the Dr.s could do for my daddy. The outcome wasn't what we was expecting, I figured a slice of the knife and he would be good again.  Come to find out, the Dr. said he wouldn't likely come out of the surgery, and if he did, he wouldn't be breathing on his own. This raised a lot of concerns with my family. The only option was left was radiation and chemo, which both scared my Dad to death. But being a survivor that he is, he went on with the treatments. The radiation went well, after five treatments back to back. Then the started the Chemo, which he is still in the process of taking at this time, but he is doing really well on it. Although the Dr said that my Dad will never be cancer free, the chemo should stop new cells from forming and spreading fast as they are. I would be lying to you if I said I wasn't worried for my Dad and his wellbeing, But I do try and hide it, to show support to him and to stay strong for my family. Even thou it kills me from the inside.

Well, as for now, I am back at home and will be starting my blogging again. I have truly missed all my Friends, whether your long time Followers, or new Fans, I am truly grateful for each and everyone of you!!.

I know some of you guys haven't received your prize, I am terribly sorry for this, please send me an email and confirm your winning email I sent and I will get on top of getting your prize sent! I had dropped everything when I found out my Dads cancer spread. Again I am so sorry!

Xoxox
Jenni

No comments :