Friday, August 8, 2014

Big Beats With Best Buy's August Audio Fest! @BestBuy #AudioFest

*Disclaimer-The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

Let Best Buy Emerge You In The Best Beats Around!
 

I don't know about you, but when I listen to music or watch TV, I love my sound to be crisp and clear! I like to surround my self in another world of sound, and to be completely emerged! 

Thankfully Best Buy has an array of Audio Products perfect to indulge your mind, and amplify your needs!! And right now, Best Buy is here to help enhance your home entertainment experience and upgrade your sound with additional components, speakers and headphones!

To help celebrate, Best Buy is have an August Audio Fest!! This event starts 8/3/14 until 8/30/14, at all participating Best Buy stores nation wide! Be sure to check out all their awesome deals on Audio and other events and specials during this month!! This great Fest wont last long!! So be sure to check it out before 8/30/14!


I was super excited to check out some audio items Best Buy has to offer, I was sent the JBL Reflect Headphones and the JBL Clip Portable Bluetooth Speaker for review!


I personally have never witnessed great sounded headphones before, until these JBL Headphones, they really impressed me! The sound was so clear and the bass was extreme!! Perfect to get in the grove no matter what your doing!  

The JBL Headphones offer a lot of great features like the reflective cord, perfect for late night strolls and the extension cable, to give you a little more moving room. I like this feature, because I love to run when the sun goes down, as its not so hot, so the reflective cable is perfect for motorists to see me. As you can see from the picture below, how well they reflect when light hits them.  


Another great feature I like is the patented ear tips, they provide a secure fit for an intense work out!! Just turn the little nob until its a perfect fit! The patented ergonomic ear tips come in three sizes S,M,L.


 
My all time favorite feature is the Inline Remote plus Microphone. I like answering my phone with a simple click of the power button!! I also like that I can control the volume of the sound, with the volume buttons.


 Not only are these headphones great, they are perfect for everything, including working out!! I totally love my JBL Reflect Headphones! The sound is great and can really get you bopping with the beat!


Another great product I received was the JBL Clip Bluetooth Speaker. I have to say, this little speaker gets down!! It really brings my laptop and cell phone music to life!! Either of my devices hasn't sounded as good until I hooked up the JBL Clip!!



 The JBL Clip is rechargeable and has a 5 hour battery life, which is perfect, you can take your music anywhere! Not to mention, you can CLIP it anywhere as well, book bags, pant loops, purse straps - anywhere!!


Some of my favorite features of the Clip is that you can either make it wireless with Bluetooth or you can use he cable to plug it in your devices headphone jack. Either way you hook it up, the sound is unbelievable!!


Another great feature I really love is the built in microphone. You can answer phone calls with a simple push of a button! How awesome is that?? I am thinking of even hooking it up to the xbox when I play online!

Over all, I loved both these audio products, and I would totally recommend them for you, or a loved one that's looking for great sound!

JBL Reflect Headphones:

Sport headphones from JBL to drive you closer to your goals. The ultimate workout partner, the Reflect combines cutting-edge style with innovative features. Providing legendary sound in a workout-ready headphones design, it puts you well on your way to achieving your athletic goals. Designed to stay secure in your ears, these ergonomic, stay-put ear-buds are engineered to withstand the rigors of your most energetic workout, delivering on the soundtrack to push you to drive harder.


JBL Clip Portable Bluetooth Speaker:

With Bluetooth technology, this JBL Clip speaker enables wireless music streaming and phone calls when paired with a compatible device. The built-in carabiner creates a ready-to-wear design, making it easy to take the speaker on the go.
As the name implies, the Clip is meant to be mated to your backpack, bike, pants – pretty much any clip-able locale – with an integrated carabiner, so it can throw down a soundtrack for your travels. And with summer on the way, hopefully you’ll be going a few places where having a bit of music (or, you know, audio books, if that’s your thing) might make a pleasant addition to your journey.


Be sure to Visit a Best Buy store near you, to test & try the latest & greatest in audio – from portable Bluetooth speakers and headphones, to home theater solutions and car audio.

To learn more visit BestBuy.com, you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!

BUY IT: You can purchase the JBL Reflect Headphones for a Retail value of $59.99 and you can purchase the JBL Clip Portable Bluetooth Speaker for a retail value of $49.99 at Best Buy!


Best Buy has the best selection of audio products – come in and let Best Buy teach you how to upgrade your sound; LOVE THE WAY YOU LiSTEN.

*Disclaimer-The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.