Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: Spooktacular Pony Tales DVD

*Disclaimer- I received the mention Blu-ray/DVD for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of the Blu-ray/DVD. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

Get Ready For A Spooky Great Time in Shout! Factory's Newest My Little Pony DVD!! Introducing My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: Spooktacular Pony Tales DVD! Available Now To Own on DVD at A Retailer Near You!


Join your favorite residents of Ponyville - Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and of course, Spike - as they take on some of the spookiest adventures Equestria's ever seen! Time to gather around and hold on tight, because these six exciting takes are a chillingly good romp!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: Spooktacular Pony Tales:
Studio: Shout! Factory
Language: English
Rated: TV Y
Run Time: 132 Minutes

~Episodes~
*Boast Busters
*Stare Master
*Luna Eclipsed
*Sleepless In Ponyville
*Castle Mane-ia
*Bats!

~Bonus Features~
Sing-Along

OUR THOUGHTS:
Halloween has to be one of our favorite fun Holidays around here! From Trick or Treating to making crafts, and even designing our homemade costumes, it spells out FUN for my girls and me! So, when I showed them the newest My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: Spooktacular Pony Tales DVD, they were very delighted!!

In this DVD awaits, 6 fun episodes, that will leave your little one Howling for more! Not to mention, a fun, spooky, Sing Along about Bats!

My girls and I enjoyed seeing all the cute My Little Pony gang dressed up in their super cute costumes! And had a Spooktacular great time watching all these fun filled, yet spoooooooky episodes!

If you plan to throw your children a cute Halloween Bash, be sure to get My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: Spooktacular Pony Tales DVD!!! It will be a huge hit at any Halloween Party this year!!  

Overall, my girls really enjoyed the Spooktacular Pony Tales DVD! They have watched it quite a few times already!! I know if your child/ren or loved one loves My Little Pony, then they would LOVE this DVD!! I would totally recommend it to add to your DVD Movie Collection Library!

BUY IT: You can purchase the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: Spooktacular Pony Tales DVD for a suggested retail price of $14.97, at a retailer near you or online!

Check Out The Sneak Peek of My Little Pony Spooktacular Pony Tales In The Fun Clip Below!
 


To learn more visit ShoutKids.com and MyLittlePony.com!

*Disclaimer- I received the mention Blu-ray/DVD for review purposes, this did not alter my opinion of the Blu-ray/DVD. All opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*

No comments :