Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Skintimates Signature Scents Mandarin Burst Shave Gel #SkintimateHappyLegs

*Disclaimer- I am a member of Crowdtap, I was sent a complimentary bottle of Skintimate for review and sampling purposes. This did not alter my opinion of their product, all opinions expressed are mine and one

Make Your Legs Happy This Fall With Skintimate's Newest Shave Gel! Signature Scents, Mandarin Burst! Available At Retailers Near You!


As a member of Crowdtap, I recently got chosen to review Skintimates New Signature Scents Mandarin Burst Shave Gel. I was super excited to try this out, Thank you Crowdtap and Skintimates!


I was sent a full sized bottle of Skintimite Mandarin Burst Shave gel, and I have to admit, I was eagerly awaiting its arrival! I wanted to get the full effect of this great product, so I put it to the test! I waited for four days before I shaved, by this time, my legs were literally driving me crazy!! They were very prickly and course! So as soon as it arrived, I headed straight to my bathtub to give it a try!


I first noticed the nice soothing aroma of Oranges, lemons and lime, as I put some on my leg. This aroma made me feel very relaxed and really added some excitement into my shaving routine!I then noticed how well it lathered up, giving it a nice thick layer of gel on my leg. After a few strokes of the razor, I noticed how easily it glides over my legs, making it feel like it was super close (in a good way!). After shaving, I noticed my legs aren't as dry as they normally are, making me and my legs, super happy!!


I have always been more of a hurry up and shave without using anything kind of girl. And to be honest, I would always have missed patches from where I thought I had shaved. After trying Skintimates, I noticed my legs didn't feel as dry as they were when I didn't use anything and not to mention, a lot smoother. I was able to shave my complete leg, not missing any spots, or worrying if I am going to end up with razor burn. The gel helped glide the razor over my leg, also helping me keep track of where I've been and where I was going to shave!! So much easier and way less time to be honest!!  In my opinion, shaving gel is way better and now I am a believer and will keep Skintimates around for a long relationship!


Skintimate Signature Scents Mandarin Burst Moisturizing Shaving Gel features a refreshing fragrance of fresh mandarin, lemon and lime, with 6 moisturizers including Vitamin E and Olive Butter, and helps replenish skin's natural moisture while providing unbeatable razor protection for a close, comfortable shave and healthy feeling, smooth skin.

Directions:
Wet area to be shaved. Dispense onto fingers, or directly on the area to be shaved. Gently rub over skin to produce a rich, luxurious lather. Shave. Rinse off skin after shaving.

Overall, I really enjoyed the Skintimate Mandarin Burst Shave Gel!! It really gave me that close shave I was looking for along with a Burst of awesomeness!! I would totally recommend Skintimates!! Your legs will thank you!!

#SkintimateHappyLegs

To learn more visit Skintimate.ca and be sure to stop by and follow them on Facebook!!

BUY IT: You can purchase Skintimates at a Retailer near you!

*Disclaimer- I am a member of Crowdtap, I was sent a complimentary bottle of Skintimate for review and sampling purposes. This did not alter my opinion of their product, all opinions expressed are mine and one hundred percent honest and true, your opinion may differ.*